Her Green Figs

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell.

21 June 2006

Good Things

Good Things I Have Done Today:

(for my house)
* Called floor, plumbing, concrete, and general contractors for estimates

(for my mind)
* Read half of Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight
* Called and emailed for help with my grad school (part 2) application

(for my body)
* Ordered the large fruit salad to fill up on (with lots of vitamins) BEFORE I eat the (glorious, heavenly, best I've ever had) chicken salad sandwich
* Called a friend to go lift weights after Evensong
* Tried on a new blouse I bought and determined that it's WAY too provocative to wear to work

(for my soul)
* invited a friend to eat pizza on the floor of my new house after closing tomorrow
* called my nephew to sing him "Happy Birthday." Today, he is two.